Bennie is an employee benefits platform that helps companies create a healthier workplace. We provide technology and services that are beyond what growing companies typically receive, yet exactly what they need. Our goal is to provide high quality company benefits through an engaging platform, while empowering employees to leverage their benefit options easily and effectively.
At Bennie, we’re creating an environment where our people can learn, thrive and move our mission forward. Our team is fully remote across the United States, and we also have offices in Stamford, CT and downtown Manhattan. Bennie is committed to not only helping companies create healthier workplaces, but also building a better world. 1% of the company’s equity has been pledged to supporting community and health-related causes, so as the company grows, so does the size and scope of our commitment. Our Bennie team owns our company and our culture. We prize diversity of thought and expertise within our team—and we’re always looking for amazing people to help us do and be more.
About the role:
Bennie is seeking a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our growing team. In this role you will be empowered to help shape Bennie’s next phase of engineering growth. As a Fullstack Engineer you will bring new ideas and innovate on current technologies and processes. Moreover, you will be the go to subject matter expert on Bennie platform infrastructure who will provide guidance and mentorship to current and new Engineers at Bennie.
- Work closely with a small, dynamic team to build product and platform features that will improve Bennie’s performance and experience
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams to better understand requirements, to provide technical solutions and support user testing technologies and processes.
- Bring and develop ideas that improve Bennie’s engineering capabilities
- Partner with development and product teams to launch new features, products, and technology team capabilities.
- Develop and maintain web applications using C#, Go, React/React Native, & PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of a backend OOP language
- Previous experience in agile development environment
- Knowledge of Unit / Integration testing frameworks
- Knowledge of RDBMS / NoSQL databases
- Previous cloud development experience
- Previous experience building and maintaining microservices
- Knowledge of front and back end testing strategies
Nice to Have
- GoLang, C#, React
- GCP Experience
- Experience working at a fast paced startup environment
We believe in comprehensive benefits and perks that provide total wellness solutions. We offer excellent healthcare choices, and lots of other great perks!
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-First, work from anywhere
- 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bennie, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.