At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives — and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most — their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO’s give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, Australia and the Netherlands.
Our core values – Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork – reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
Senior Sales Executives will focus on attracting Enterprise business leads, approximately 1,000+ in size. Through a defined sales process and partnership with key sales leaders, Senior Sales Executives, will strive to meet and exceed quarterly sales goals.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect new Large Business Opportunities from pool of targeted leads (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Articulate the company’s service, benefits, and processes to potential clients through all outlets (phone, email, online meetings, and in-person)
- Develop a strong understanding of the territory, competitive offerings, and marketplace
- Create and execute sales strategies to grow revenues within the customer base as well as through new customer acquisition
- Develop influential relationships and sales leads through partner/channel and other open networking efforts
- Effectively demonstrate Emburse SaaS solutions with strong presentation skills
- Effectively lead sales opportunities throughout the entire sales process (Qualification to Close)
- Collaborate with sales management on sales opportunities and obstacles
- Promote partner sales development efforts by meeting and communicating with Channel Partners regularly
- Participate in company-organized sales and marketing events as required
- SME in Expense Management
- Work both inbound and outbound leads to generate a robust pipeline of large-size businesses
- Present Emburse’s solutions via web presentation to potential clients
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the AP, Expense and Business needs of an Enterprise level business
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Maintain an adequate number of new prospect meetings and continuously building pipeline to exceed quarterly and annual business objectives
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management
- Assess market opportunities and develop territory plan to meet revenue objectives
- Range of 600-900k Yearly Quota
What we’re looking for:
- Preferred: Undergraduate College Degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience selling financial SaaS solutions to companies with a minimum of 1000 employees
- Proven track record of closing 5-figure and six-figure ARR license deals
- Proven track record of consistently finishing above annual quota
- Knowledge of travel and expense and/or AP/Payments management industry highly preferred
- Strong prospecting skills
- Ability to set, manage and document agreed outcomes of successful meetings
- Keen curiosity about businesses, how they work and specifically AP/Finance/Expense operations
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including one on one, small virtual setting and in front of a larger group
- Ability to analyze AP/Expense processes to determine the best solution fit
- Technology skills and the proven ability to use email, Zoom, SFDC, other sales tools as needed to increase sales efficiency
- Comfort professionally pushing back on and negotiating with customer to drive a better deal/outcome for Emburse
- Ability to work with internal and external partners to a mutually agreed outcome