What we’re looking for
As a Senior Project Manager you will own and drive strategic projects within the Customer Operations organization, reporting to the leader of Support Operations. You will focus on operationalizing large-scale strategic projects from design to execution. This includes maintaining alignment across leadership and management, partnering with key stakeholders in Customer Operations, overseeing change management dependencies, and applying data & analytics to inform strategic decision-making.
You understand the strategic direction of Customer Operations and let this be your guide in working on initiatives that support the employee and customer experience. You are comfortable with all aspects of project management, understand how and when to apply data analytics, and can effectively operate in an agile environment. You understand different factors involved in identifying milestones required to achieve success and ensure these are met within an established timeline. You excel at building strong relationships to ensure we are adapting our operations to consider all touch points in the customer journey.
- Be the primary owner of strategic initiatives that supports Customer Operations
- Scope, develop, implement, and execute on high impact projects and initiatives
- Ensure consistent alignment, communication, expectations, and engagement with all relevant stakeholders and partners
- Maintain close partnership with Customer Operations leadership, decision-makers, and stakeholders
- Define and communicate business impact, value drivers,and success metrics on strategic initiatives
- Analyze data analytics and develop partnership with Business Intelligence to evaluate and inform strategic decisions.
- 5+ years experience in project management
- 3+ years of leadership or ownership in strategic initiative planning
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating strong collaboration and cross-functional partnerships
- 3+ years of clear demonstration on data driven prioritization, risk management, execution on deliverables and success metrics
- 3+ years experience with data analytics or business intelligence
- You have experience in a large global Customer Support organization
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.