Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the Healthcare industry? Are you organized and self-motivated? Zipari is seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to join our incredibly successful Client Operations team. Our Project Managers oversee the successful execution of client engagements and other key activities. The Project Manager will provide overall leadership, planning, and management for implementation projects. Our Project Managers are exceptional influencers and bring disparate groups of people together towards a common purpose.
This position reports directly to our Vice President, Client Delivery (an incredible person and inspirational leader!) and allows you the flexibility to work from your home office!
As a Zipari Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage multiple client projects that involve one or more Zipari products.
- Ensure routine client requests are handled and problems are addressed.
- Oversee all client calls and being an advocate for our clients, ensuring all team members are fully up to speed on product specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Partner with Client Success Management and other various project teams to ensure products are delivered on time and to the agreed upon configurations of clients.
- Create meaningful weekly status reports and facilitate meetings with clients.
- Provide strategic support to teams and key stakeholders with leadership, operational planning, and execution, change management, program design and implementation oversight.
- Engage cross-functional technical leads and program/project managers to build a collaborative, scaled approach to developing and maintaining sustainable business process configurations.
- Manage expectations of both internal and external stakeholders by aligning communications and improving awareness on progress, issues, and risks.
- Maintain high quality assurance standards that support Zipari’s commitment to customer satisfaction and launching exceptional products.
- Evaluate customer feedback and input to figure out the scope and focus areas of future projects.
- Manage project estimation, analysis, requirements and design specifications to effectively define projects and necessary resources.
- Promoting teamwork and a collaborative work environment, coach for performance; assisting with mentoring and career development for staff to help them achieve their performance goals.
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management experience
- 4+ years interacting w/technical resources
- 4+ years managing Agile projects
- Strong client facing consulting background.
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules.
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support organizational goals.
- Proven track record of planning and implementing an effective program management structure.
- Extensive experience implementing risk management protocols and ensuring the necessary “bottom up” and “top down” communications necessary to make them effective.
- Prior experience in matrix management and managing relationships between IT and the business.
- Collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
Why Join Us
- Professional Development: If you want to learn, grow, and develop professionally, Zipari is the place for you! We have a formal professional development program and guides to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
- You’re Making a Difference:You’ll spend your days building relationships with professionals in leading healthcare organizations across the country – providing them with solutions that impact the health, safety, and well-being of their patients and the quality of the care that they provide.