Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Senior Product UX Designer
About this role
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to lead the design of PAR’s Data Central, a responsive web application for web, mobile, and phone, and native scheduling app used by restaurants to manage their inventory, food, labor and scheduling, and access up-to-date analytics and reporting to optimize their operations.
In this role you will work with various peers and stakeholders to understand user needs, design UX concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and final mock-ups, ensuring pixel-perfect implementation of your designs. A successful candidate will have extensive experience working closely with other designers, researchers, product management, and engineering in a fast-paced, collaborative and customer-focused environment to drive user, customer, and business results.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the design of all features for the Data Central product
- Work closely with the Product team to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Create user personas and scenarios, wireframes, mockups, UI prototypes, and specifications to clearly communicate designs with product, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Work with User Research to rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Follow up with Engineering to review the implementation of designs and assist in QA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong information architecture knowledge
- 8-10 years of experience as a UX Designer for enterprise Saas web applications
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through incredible, beautiful, intuitive designs
- Solid experience working on responsive designs that work on desktop, and mobile devices
- Mastery of standard UX design software (Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- A portfolio of design work with case studies demonstrating your process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Bonus Points If You
- Have a Master’s Degree in a related field
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive salaries, bonus and stock options
- Professional development
- Maternity and Paternity (Bonding) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.