What we're looking for
Momentive requires an experienced Project Coordinator with Market Research Professional Services to collaborate with our customers and internal teams, such as Customer Success and Sales, to ensure successful fielding delivery for Market Research projects. The Professional Services team is part of Momentive's CCO team, which includes Customer Success, Customer Operations, and Professional Services. You will report to the MRx Professional Services Team Manager.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for guiding customers through their Market Research projects, ensuring their project needs are met and helping avoid or troubleshoot any issues that may arise. You are someone who is comfortable partnering with our customers every step of the way while their Market Research project is running. You are also comfortable with problem-solving and helping to create processes and procedures along the way.
- Launch Market Research Projects using our internal tools or our external partner platforms
- Manage ongoing projects to ensure they are going according to the customer's expectations
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Sales, and other teams to ensure smooth project delivery
- Communicate directly with Customers regarding survey design, best practices, and fielding of their project
- Troubleshoot fielding challenges, such as low completion and incidence rates, and reaching niche demographics
- Escalate Customer concerns, providing all necessary documentation and information to our Customer Success and Sales teams when Customers are unhappy with their projects
- 3+ years of experience solving challenging customer queries
- Collaborate with a variety of team members
- Experience adapting as the business shapes, forms and grows
- A customer-centric mindset
- Experience learning technical concepts and software
- Experience in prioritization and organization
- A bias for action, efficiency, and flexibility
- Familiarity with market research a plus
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.