Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
The Fictiv product organization is building the core of Fictiv. We use software to solve tough problems in the manufacturing space – supporting engineers, designers, and manufacturing partners who are innovating in cutting-edge industries including autonomous cars, aerospace, consumer electronics and medical devices, to name a few.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will evolve and manage Fictiv’s manufacturing services catalog and pricing. In alignment with strategy, you will partner with stakeholders across the business to determine the manufacturing services to add, modify, and/or retire. In support of Fictiv’s growth trajectory and goals, you will determine and implement effective pricing that is in line with Fictiv’s differentiated value in the marketplace. You will apply strong research and analytical skills to identify opportunities and execute plans to most effectively monetize our service. Once approved, you will lead the cross-functional effort to implement these changes as well as own the assessment and reporting of impact.
What's In It for You?
Change the way physical products are made
At Fictiv, we are re-thinking manufacturing and supply chains to accelerate hardware development. To do this, we use software to allow our customers to build prototypes faster, get more actionable feedback, and transfer those learnings directly to production manufacturing. You will have a direct role in driving our product and services that are changing the manufacturing industry.
Work with manufacturing experts and inspiring customers
Ever wonder how that widget you just bought was made? Talk with our manufacturing team and you’ll find someone that can take you down to the millimeter. We have some of the best minds that have helped bring your favorite products to life. Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. Work with them on a regular basis to source products from our distributed manufacturing partner network and deliver them to our innovative customers faster, more efficiently, and at a higher quality.
Grow your career
In this role, you will work alongside some of the brightest and most talented product, design, and engineering professionals in the business. You'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best and grow beyond what you’ve mastered. The business is constantly evolving and on a strong growth trajectory so there’s lots of potential to make an impact and own a strategic element of our business.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the management of the Fictiv manufacturing services catalog
- Perform market and competitive pricing and costing analysis while monitoring margin and profitability.
- Collaborate with internal business leads across the globe to identify opportunities, develop hypotheses, and make high-impact changes for our business.
- Develop deep understanding of Fictiv’s business, customer, and market through the practical application of research, modeling, testing, and impact analysis.
- Design and drive implementation of pricing optimizations varying in scale from small experiments to new models.
- Own authoring detailed product requirements for near-term development efforts related to your areas of ownership.
- Partner with software engineering teams in achieving successful outcomes by clearly communicating business needs, requirements, and removing friction from the product development process.
- Partner with manufacturing operations, finance, strategic sourcing, and business systems teams to understand the systems and processes involved in the delivery of our service offerings. Coordinate with these teams to reliably deploy changes and scale adoption with their support.
- Create trust and transparency by communicating progress and results to stakeholders; help the organization celebrate successes and learn from failures.
- Contribute toward developing the roadmap for your domain that aligns with company and team OKRs.
What You Bring to The Team
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, portfolio manager, or business analysis role.
- Experience developing software solutions, serving as a product owner with software engineering teams, owning the definition of requirements and acceptance criteria for implementation.
- Reliable experience and methodology in refining pricing models and optimizing a catalog of service offerings.
- Data driven – ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions on where to invest and to measure progress towards goals.
- Skilled problem solver – you can break big business challenges into smaller, more manageable solutions and you’re comfortable making fast, high quality product decisions.
- Articulate communicator – you can convey business interests clearly with multiple stakeholders and you bring those people together to align around a strategic context.
- Experience in or exposure to manufacturing or supply chain management is a plus.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Maryland (MA), Massachusetts (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington D.C. (DC), Washington State (WA), West Virginia (WV), and Wyoming (WY)
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.