Senior Product Manager – SEO Growth
We built America’s largest network for people to find hourly jobs at 47M members strong. Now we’re turning to reinvent how businesses hire. Our goal is to connect job seekers (we call them workers) to dramatically better-fit work opportunities with 90% less effort. No searching for jobs and no filling out applications. No interviewing, paperwork, or forms. Just personalized work opportunities you can take at the push of a button.
Snagajob is looking for a Senior Product Manager to elevate and optimize our worker acquisition processes, including how we leverage our knowledge of hourly work to get information in the hands of workers.
As the Sr. Product Manager leading our SEO team, you are responsible for transforming how Snagajob attracts new workers and empowers them with useful information. Magic happens when workers feel the information is personalized for their benefit. That magic is hard to come by in a world of generic content and blog posts, especially those that aren’t tailored to an hourly worker's unique needs. You will transform our experience leveraging data-driven content pages and linking strategies, optimizing pages and content that match how workers are looking for hourly work, and bringing differentiated insights to life at scale. You will be accountable for maintaining best in class SEO practices, our third party distribution integration strategies, particularly Google for Jobs, as well as our SEO A/B testing roadmap.
We believe that strong talent is everywhere and we fully embrace a digital-first working model. We encourage candidates across the United States to apply.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Design & deliver products
- Own the SEO roadmap
- Craft incredible experiences to delight our customers
- Collaborate with design and engineering to deliver high-quality products
- Own excellent execution from ideation, to launch, and iteration (~2-3 epics in parallel)
- Identify & prioritize opportunities
- Understand the needs of workers in-and-out
- Be fluent in and contribute to Snagajob’s acquisition and third party distribution strategy
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative research to identify opportunities, working with our SEO Analyst
- Lead teams to set priorities and maintain a clear roadmap
- Drive adoption & inform strategy
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to drive product adoption
- Contribute to initiatives across the organization as the voice of the worker, e.g., Go-To-Market strategy
- Be the voice of SEO to all levels of the organization including to the Exec. Team, the Board, and the broader company
At Snagajob, we understand that great products get built by great teams. We have a culture you can feel. We have fun, trust and care for each other, and are committed to fostering an environment where creativity can thrive. Every team member is responsible for maintaining that standard.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience: You have current and significant product management/SEO experience (time in marketplaces or in employment-related technologies is super helpful)
- Problem solving skills: You have strong critical thinking skills. You are hypothesis-driven and quickly able to “cut through” to identify solutions to complex problems
- Empathy: You can put yourself in the shoes of a worker. You know how workers think and have strong intuition on what matters and what doesn’t to a worker in any given situation
- High bar for quality: You love excellence, especially in products. It’s your professional passion to build experiences that take the breath out of users
- Influencing skills: You are a confident communicator – both verbal and written – with an ability to influence and inspire others
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values – solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire – by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, our commitment to being an equitable and inclusive employer is foundational to us, and we believe that pay transparency is a vital component of pay equity. In this role, you can expect to be paid a base salary in the range of $134,000 to $166,000. Full time employees are also eligible for Snagajob's bonus, equity, and benefits programs.
Here at Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, flex hours, stock options, health and fitness incentives, paid community service time, and other benefits in an award winning culture. Here at Snagajob we empower our employees to work where they are most productive, and encourage transparency and trust in a virtual-first approach. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million registered job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.