Website Clarity AI
We bring societal impact to markets. How do we do that? We add clarity so that you can choose sustainably.
Founded in 2017, we are a sustainability company that empowers measuring progress towards a more sustainable future, which is a complex, multi-dimensional, cross-border, and cross-industry task. We firmly believe harnessing the power of technology, specifically machine learning and Natural Language Processing, is the best way – at scale – to produce viable answers to big questions like “How will we get to net-zero?” and “Which paths can we take to actually live in a more equitable world?” Moreover, we believe technology is singularly positioned to produce answers that are unbiased and wholly scientific- and evidence-based.
To that end, we offer a customisable and scalable sustainability tech kit, which anyone can integrate directly into their existing day-to-day way of working, investing, researching, or shopping. Anyone can switch on their computers or phones, open their usual applications or platforms, and find Clarity AI built right in. This is true whether you are a professional investor in the public or private markets, an executive at a company of any size, or a consumer considering an online purchase of any size. We are integrated into the full sustainability ecosystem in order to deliver as broadly as possible on our mission in markets of all kinds – from investment exchanges to e-commerce platforms.
Challenges for this role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will own the development of our consumer segment products. Our ambition is to shift consumer behaviour towards sustainability by providing transparent and clear data to support consumers in taking their own decisions.
You’ll drive the evolution of our consumer products from the core, enabling new ways to provide value to our customers based on our methodology and technology. Along with a talented team of product managers, you will partner closely with our leaders across research, tech, data science and business to drive the growth of our consumer segment.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership and clients, conduct user research, prototype a new feature, write detailed user stories, analyse usage data, pair with an engineer on implementation and validate the quality of a feature you have specified before shipping it to customers.
LOCATION: Abu Dhabi
- Product Vision & Strategy: You will align our overall company strategy with the needs of our clients to determine the consumer products that are most relevant to develop
- End to end responsibility: You will own the product from the planning stage to validation and implementation, all the way through to customer enablement and success, analysing results and KPIs along the way to measure that success
- Market intelligence: You will need to stay up to date regarding competitors and market trends in the social impact and financial investment area
- General coordination: You will coordinate with other teams within Clarity (data science, ESG methodology & research, business development) to incorporate their expertise and input to improve the overall product as well make sure everyone is working in unison towards the end goal and turning roadblocks into insights and opportunities
- Implementation: Together with the product design and engineering team, you will define the best solution for identified problems, being able to break it down into phases
- Cooperation and Communication: You will drive user research, leading conversations with customers to fully understand their needs and collaborating with them in finding the best solutions. You will also teach and promote best practices across Clarity around product management and delivering an excellent client experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Solid experience driving product and project management with a proven track record of analising emerging market trends and competitive opportunities, developing and managing successful product roadmaps, and leading cross-functional teams to prioritise and develop new products (ESG and/or consumer experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering / computer science, ideally with professional experience in consumer or software development
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritise with business strategy in mind, analyse risks and evangelise projects to build consensus within an organisation
- Fully autonomous with excellent leadership skills to guide multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrable execution in all parts of the product lifecycle: design, development, launch, and adoption
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1 level- proficient user)
We are proud of what we do, and we are proud that global organisations have taken notice and, in some cases, joined us in our mission. We have won investment from international firms, such as SoftBank, BlackRock and Deutsche Boerse. We’ve also won awards from global governing bodies, the media and world-class academic institutions, including but not limited to:
- World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer
- Impact Investing Platform of the Year by Environmental Finance
- Awarded the EU Seal of Excellence
- Most Innovative Project by the Harvard Innovation Lab
- Awarded Horizon 2020 EU Project Grant for Innovation in World-class Science
Our mission drives us forward. Our values guide us along the way. We admire people who are driven to change the world, and we focus on finding people to work with who have passion and a record of achievement or personal impact across five specific areas. Specifically, we look for people who are:
- Data-driven: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions
- Independent: Leveraging the freedom of working on a singular mission to work with purpose and with an ownership mindset
- Achievement-oriented: Demanding excellence and celebrating and rewarding the best
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (e.g., schedule, location, vacation, styles)
Our people are our main asset. Having doubled our team in the last year, we now have more than 200 highly passionate individuals from more than 30 different countries. Our headquarters are in New York City, and we have other offices in London, Madrid and Abu Dhabi. Additionally, we have a strong remote-workforce of team members located in 13 different countries.
We believe leadership doesn’t come only from the top. At Clarity AI, we believe strength, innovation and success come from the collaboration of excellent, authentic and passionate individuals with a joint purpose. To that end, we don’t believe leadership begins and ends with our executives. We are proud of the full team we have assembled and celebrate leadership qualities throughout all levels and across all functions. Every member of our team has excelled and achieved professionally and academically, and hail from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, and/or are entrepreneurs, and/or hold PhDs from top research institutions and/or MBA graduates from top business schools. And, every member of our team works to do not only their work at the highest level but also the work – the work of the brand, the work to achieve our singular mission. Enabling that success isn’t drive and intelligence alone – it’s also subject matter and market expertise, which is where our senior leaders excel. Our executive team has an average of over 20 years of experience at top global brands, tier 1 management consultancies, successfully scaled start-ups, and global NGOs. They also trained at the best academic institutions from around the world.
We care about our people and think they deserve the best. We currently offer equity packages and other benefits on top of cash compensation.