Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
- Shape and execute on the product vision and product strategy, define quarterly OKRs to achieve our desired product outcome
- Collect stakeholder issues and ideas, then design elegant solutions, and draft clear written hypotheses to address them
- Develop a deep understanding on the end-to-end Grover Card customer journey, suggest initiatives, and back your proposal with data
- Negotiate priorities, define scope, and estimate timelines with energy and positivity
- Craft clear product plans and review results regularly with engineering and product leadership, as well as internal stakeholders
- Run experiments and constantly strive to optimize the Grover Card customer experience, with a particular focus on growth and the card onboarding flow
- Explore, prioritize and lead the delivery of new functionalities and features to ensure we provide the best in class experience for our customers to obtain their Grover Card
- Be the link between internal stakeholders, customer needs, and ultimately enable what gets shipped to end users
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all relevant stakeholders including the business development team, Product Director, external stakeholders, and own squad.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement on the way we work, from leveraging modern product discovery techniques, acting in a user-centered way and making data-informed decisions
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
- Growth mindset: You demonstrate a growth mindset, are open for feedback and continuously adapting to new challenges and learnings
- 3+ years of experience working in consumer facing product management
- Experience working in fintech, banking, experience with card programs
- Experience with mobile app development is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Fluent with modern Product Discovery techniques
- Passion for building a first class customer experience
- Good knowledge of modern product development methodologies and techniques such as product discovery approach, human centered design, lean product development, design sprints and design thinking.
- Experience working with product design and development collaboration tools (Jira, Productboard, Miro, Figma, Tableau and/or similar)
It's a plus:
- You have worked in/ with a challenger bank, processor, banking as a service provider or scheme
- A strong background in product design or software engineering
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)!
- Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.