Chronicled is reshaping and streamlining business processes in the Pharmaceutical industry using the latest technological achievements and proprietary advancements based on Blockchain and advanced cryptography. It has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs some of its most mission critical processes. It is one of the leading players in the blockchain industry and is ushering a new enterprise software paradigm that respects privacy and gives control back to the companies.
As a Senior Product Manager at Chronicled, you will be working with a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, software architects, and business system analysts to plan and deliver blockchain-based enterprise products through careful planning of sprints, thorough business analysis, understanding technical landscape and constraints, writing user stories, and driving development and testing. This position will initially ireport to the Chief Product Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Be the mini-CEO for your product and drive the product cycle from concept to revenue generation
- Gain subject matter expertise in the relevant business domain and develop an appreciation for customer pain points.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the solution and system design.
- Manage and prioritize key deliverables, dependencies, and milestones by collaborating with engineering, business, third parties, etc.
- Understand business goals, anticipate roadblocks, and understand inter-dependencies to define priorities and schedules.
- Meet with customers and key stakeholders to define product requirements.
- Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user stories.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan epics and stories
- Write Jira epics and stories and maintain the Jira backlog
- Work with the QA team to produce well defined acceptance criteria and tests
- Ensure execution of the stories and tasks as per timeline
What you’ll need:
- Experience in Pharma/Life Sciences Industry (ideally Enterprise Saas environment)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- MS or MBA (preferred)5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Ability to learn quickly, operate autonomously, and manage projects to delivery
- Background in enterprise software development or deployment preferred
- Deep understanding of APIs, microservices, and event-driven architecture
- Deep understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound business and technical judgment in planning and decision making
- Experience with Jira, LucidChart, and product management tools