First things first… top project details!
At Vilma they are building a wonderful social learning and wellbeing community for seniors. Their objective is to empower seniors to learn new skills, discover new hobbies, stay active physically and mentally, and connect with other seniors.
• Work with the founders on developing a robust product vision and long-term strategy.
• Understand our users and root out friction to deliver the most intuitive journey that will allow seniors to discover experiences and build meaningful connections with other seniors.
• Collaborate with design, engineering, data and other multidisciplinary team members to identify product opportunities, develop hypotheses, and create high-impact solutions for our customers.
• Lead a cross-functional team towards outcomes by translating OKRs into an executable roadmap, prioritized backlogs.Help remove friction from the product development process to ensure the timely, accurate and successful delivery of products.
• Create trust and transparency by communicating team progress and results to stakeholders; help the organization celebrate successes and learn from failures.
• Being the voice of the user within the company through research and regular interaction with users.
Perks, my friend!
✔A great culture based in trust, anger for learning and can do attitude.
✔A great commitment to improve senior’s lives.An opportunity to the first product hire and join the company at a very early stage.
✔Dynamic, multidisciplinary and international professional environment and a great opportunity in a high growth sector.
✔Great office location: Barceloneta – Pier 01.
If this is you – holy cow!
Don’t panic if the list seems too long, as they love desire and talent. 😉
• 3+ years experience in product management.
• Experience in combining quantitative and qualitative insights to identify opportunities and prioritize them.
• Ability to envision the desired outcomes and think backwards to build the path with an iterative and lean approach, conscious of the risk-validation equilibrium required for every type of iteration.
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
• Skilled problem solver you can break big problems into smaller, more manageable challenges and you’re comfortable making fast, high quality product decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
• Articulate communicator. You can convey business pain and needs clearly with multiple stakeholders, and you bring those people together to deliver value.
Let’s chat and GetWith us!