Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team:
We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. You will be charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously un-solved problems.
Our Designers are hands-on in every phase of a project lifecycle, from early strategy and concepting, through customer research, detailed design, launch, and optimization. They have deep knowledge in a variety of design disciplines: user experience, user interface design, front-end coding, branding, and visual design.
We value creative exploration, iteration, and attention to detail. Designing our service requires an intimate understanding of our diverse users—achieved through continuous research and testing—and close collaboration with many disciplines inside our organization
About the role:
We are looking for ambitious Senior Product Designers to elevate our experience. A highly successful Senior Product Designer at Angi is:
- End-to-end strategic thinkers
What you’ll do:
- Design, prototype, and launch great digital experiences that are functional, easy to use, and informed by data and research
- Create concepts, user flows, screens, and prototypes that support our mission
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end service and customers
- Partner with our UX researchers to plan and run user tests and other design research to inform your point of view
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, style guide and design process
- Partner with Product Managers and business owners to understand the problem and define the scope and requirements for a solution
- Work alongside engineers throughout the design process to ensure your ideas are feasible and later built the way you envision.
- Mentor other designers on the team
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years designing experiences on mobile and web
- Experience working cross functionally to design & ship products
- A portfolio of personal or professional projects you’ve designed and helped ship
- Understanding of and a passion for user-centered design principles
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $80,000-140,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world