Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This position will oversee all analytics operations for the marketing organization. We are looking for passionate individuals who want to leverage the power of analytics to drive strategic decisions that will improve go to market tactics and the overall customer experience. This role will develop data analysis strategies, track and report on performance, and work closely with key stakeholders across Revenue Operations and Data Science.
What you'll work on:
- Developing a regular cadence of reporting and analytics and presenting to stakeholders including the executive team
- Building and maintaining always-on dashboards and reports in our business systems and business intelligence platforms
- Collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources to arrive at critical information for the organization
- Identifying trends in the data to inform ongoing strategy
- Reporting on progress towards company and departmental goals
- Reporting on campaign performance, marketing attribution and influence on company revenue
- Identifying and implementing process, data, and reporting improvements for the organization
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- The ability to understand data from disparate sources, process it, extract value from it, visualize it and communicate insights to audiences of various backgrounds
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills in addition to communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales operations, including how business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation) are used to drive go-to-market strategy and analysis
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions and go-to-market strategy
- Have a systematic and logical approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 4+ years of Marketing Operations, Business Intelligence, Revenue Operations or related experience
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, Tableau, Salesforce, and Segment (or comparable tools)
- Strong database and Excel / Google Sheets experience
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Are not afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.