Website Devoted Health
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Make a difference… a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We’re a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
About this role:
We’re looking for a senior marketing data analyst to join our digital growth marketing team. Our growth marketing team is responsible for acquiring new customers and strategically deploying a multi-million dollar advertising budget. We work cross-functionally as a team to achieve growth and ROI goals, while building a culture of intellectual honesty, analytical rigor, collaboration, and entrepreneurialism.
As a senior marketing data analyst, you would:
- Manage and optimize a multi-million dollar advertising budget and be responsible for ROI and growth goals of one or more customer acquisition channels (e.g., Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
- Proactively create and execute the roadmap for several digital advertising campaigns, including campaign creation, launch, measurement, optimization, and future milestones
- React to deviations and quickly course-correct
- Leverage SQL and Excel/Sheets to analyze complex data sets, deriving insights to inform immediate and long term decisions on your marketing campaigns
- Work cross functionally with creative, sales, and engineering to develop relevant marketing materials, test new concepts and messaging, and improve the digital customer experience
- Build functional, transferable expertise in Google Ads, Facebook, and other digital channels
- Communicate frequently with other growth channel managers and have visibility with senior leaders
Who you are & what you possess:
- 2-4+ years of experience in an analytical business setting, such as Growth Marketing, Strategy Consulting, Finance, Product, or Operations. Marketing experience is a bonus but not required.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills; able to break ambiguous problems into smaller, manageable pieces and explain it to cross functional partners and senior stakeholders
- High proficiency in Excel/Sheets with SQL preferred; ability to generate actionable insights and solutions from large data sets
- Persistence in problem-solving; willing to “try things out” and iterate continuously to find solutions
- Proactive, self-motivated learner who enjoys honing their craft and becoming better each day
- Collaborative team player, ability to work well with others, excellent communication
- Bonus: Knowledgeable or curious about marketing measurement and optimization strategies and tools such as A/B testing, attribution models, tracking pixels
- Bonus: Curiosity about or experience in marketing technology, advertising, and measurement platforms, e.g. Google Ads, Facebook, Hubspot, etc.