We’re IntelliShift, a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company driving innovations in the emerging connected operations space. We recently enhanced our cutting-edge platform utilizing advances in AI, ML, and IoT. Our consistent, organic growth plus a recent investment has accelerated the expansion of our fantastic team and we are currently seeking to add a process-driven Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and Technology to our award winning marketing department.
IntelliShift was founded in 2002 and continuously grew over the past several years. Recently we have brought in an investor to accelerate our growth in what we believe to be a very large and expanding market. We have been recognized for continuous disruption in the market, based on our deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software. We help organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth, risk mitigation and cost reduction using the power of business intelligence, AI Video, IoT telematics and fleet management solutions.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
This is a great opportunity to define and build a marketing operations function that impacts the way IntelliShift creates a world class prospect and customer experience. You will take the lead in building and optimizing our MarTech stack which includes social and chat tools, virtual events, Intellishift.com (WordPress), marketing automation (SFDC/Pardot), Ringlead, and data augmentation tools. Understanding the what, why, and how for implementing new processes, technology, and tools across the customer experience. This role requires cross functional collaboration, program management, and ability to execute repeatable marketing practices while developing the processes for world–class growth marketing. You will work closely with sales, marketing, customer success, operations and finance teams.
As the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations and Technology, you excel in identifying inefficient and underutilized processes and gathering inputs across the team to accelerate the velocity of the revenue operations processes. You will help drive the team with best-in-class tools with knowledge to execute campaigns, track engagement, architect the funnel for leads and opportunities, and improving efficiencies in all our marketing processes.
IntelliShift has a remote, collaborative, fast-paced, get-it-done work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. We are a family-first organization and we work hard to facilitate a healthy work/life balance.
- Create and maintain global live dashboards to report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Help us define our marketing sourced channels ROI by architecting and implementing the marketing funnel with multi-touch attribution.
- Ensure data enrichment best practices to cleanse our database of contacts and accounts with data coming from multiple sources and teams.
- Evaluate new technologies and applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Optimize and update the lead flow process for marketing and sales
- Create and revise campaign tracking and attribution Model in SFDC in partnership with email and digital marketing.
- Establish and implement new campaign hierarchy system for tracking campaigns, source, sub-source, persona, segment, cost, account stage, etc.
- Revise forms throughout Pardot, UnBounce pages, and WordPress pages
- Create several marketing and SDR related dashboards for ELT and Marketing visibility and tracking (MQL, SAL, SQL, Opps, Pipeline, Closed Won, Regressive reporting)
- Cross channel reporting (AE and SDR sourced leads, SQLs, pipeline)
- Deliver repeatable, analytics via custom SFDC reports, custom formulas. Monthly quarterly dashboards for KPIs.
- Initiate marketing compliance efforts that span different email and data regulations.
- Enable marketers to operate and measure campaign success from creation to sunset.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis to marketing stakeholders based on defined KPIs. Ideally creating dashboards for at a glance views.
- Monitor and report on the effective flow of data through our systems, programs, and processes to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Implement systematic review of KPIs and goal attainment, explore where awareness and demand is originating, and analyze what programs are driving growth (and which should be discontinued)
- 5-7 years experience in marketing operations / analytics roles.
- Experience managing and leading the Marketing Ops function and processes including lead and funnel management, database management, persona segmentation. Understand how to optimize lead source, field, and campaign object mapping for tracking influence and marketing attribution.
- Expertise evaluating new technologies and applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Relevant experience in automation to make our processes efficient and improve the customer experience. Find new ways to leverage automation to help the organization hit its goals.
- Ability to proactively manage campaign operations. Willing and able to orchestrate processes to ensure everything is tracked as it goes out the door and execute on reporting effectiveness and ROI.
- Familiarity with email processes and best practices and willingness to dive in as needed on campaigns including setup, segmentation, and execution.
- Skill identifying, designing, and executing new processes that enable marketers (Campaigns, ABM) to be more effective in driving data reliability, list uploads, campaign analysis, etc.
- Work experience partnering with demand generation team to set up and manage key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on pipeline.
- Expertise optimizing end to end funnel and lead management including lead scoring, and routing.
- Track record of successful collaboration with Sales Ops and Marketing team members to define and implement projects and campaigns and drive a closed-loop methodology for measuring Marketing impact on sales pipeline, bookings and revenue, and monthly/quarterly revenue.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (preferably Salesforce/Pardot/Ringlead/Drift/Outreach) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical proficiency, excellent communication skills, and a desire to improve processes.
- Innate desire to create, refine, and build new processes on a daily basis and drive deep insights across teams and stakeholders.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. IntelliShift provides company-subsidized medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 4% company contribution. This is a full-time, salaried position located remote, with occasional travel to the NY HQ.
Click this link to get more information on the company www.IntelliShift.com
Job Type: Full-time; full benefit package – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match!), Paid time off, paid holidays, flexible work arrangement.