Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the Role Is:
Socure's Marketing team is seeking an innovative Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing Creative Services team. This position is a “does-it-all” role in our progressive, fast-paced in-house corporate marketing team and reports to the Director of Creative Services. In this role, you'll work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and Socure leadership to deliver impactful creative solutions for a variety of audiences. This position will create strong brand touch-points, build and govern visual identity systems and develop original creative work.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain Socure’s visual identity system
- Create world-class designs that support and reinforce the Socure vision, brand, and business objectives across all touch-points both online and print
- Manage overall graphic production for multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish managing workflows and evaluating criteria for success
- Work independently with an ability to assess situations and make decisions within established workflows and creative guidelines
- Take an active role in brainstorming sessions and design reviews
- Make design presentations to marketing team and other customers for review and feedback
- Stay on the cutting edge of current design trends, identifying opportunities to innovate and experiment with new methods and concepts to address internal customer needs
- Contribute to the group's best practices for design with a considerable Impact on the group’s overall reputation and effectiveness
- Provide art direction and brand direction for external creative vendors
- Partner and collaborate with marketing stakeholders to ensure projects are completed successfully on-brand and on-time
- 5+ years of experience working as a graphic designer preferably in an in-house corporate environment
- Outstanding team player; excellent collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of corporate brand systems. Must be able to provide direction and feedback to internal team and agencies to ensure consistency with design system and guidelines
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and branding experience across multiple touch-points
- Experience creating designs for a variety of mediums including: print, online, presentations and event graphics. Experience with video and motions graphics a plus
- Solid understanding of online production as well as knowledge of printing process, materials and proofing methods with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the principles of design, typography, composition, photography and color for print.
- Expert skill level with the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and using Google Suite. Experience with Figma and Sketch a plus.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with executive communications stakeholders and People departments.
- Brand Loyalty: Act as an internal brand ambassador for Socure to both promote and represent company culture
- Listening Skills: Ability to understand internal communications’ objectives and messaging and translate that to the broader company while staying on message with Socure brand voice and culture
- Curiosity: Ability to develop a deep understanding of the company’s unique technology differentiators, culture and strategic vision for pioneering a remote-first workplace.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity – every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.