KeyMedia is the new media division of KeyMe Locksmiths. With over 5,000+ (and rapidly growing) in store key duplication kiosks, KeyMedia is building one of the largest in store digital media networks. We are focused on building digital ad products that meet the needs of today’s advertisers that will lead the category. Our goal is to provide high quality consumer experiences through unique ad opportunities (primarily digital out of home) that benefit our advertisers and retailer partners.
While KeyMedia is new, KeyMe is established with over 9 years of experience. KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About The Role
KeyMedia Network is looking to hire an experienced and motivated sales leader to lead our growing digital ooh ad sales initiatives. You will be responsible for making and developing relationships with agencies, brands, and the marketplace, optimizing how we share the value of our product, and ultimately increasing ad sales. You'll be a strategic thought leader, an executive level communicator, highly analytical, and able to take ownership of ad sales to take us to new levels of success. This person will be instrumental as we launch KeyMedia Network to the marketplace this year and begin to build out a direct sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of successful ad sales in digital and/or out of home and/or shopper marketing with top agencies and advertisers. This person will have experience in managing and building sales organizations. This person is someone who likes moving fast, can manage and prioritize a wide variety of relationships and meetings, and thrives on finding a way to succeed. If you're a strategic sales person, who loves to build and develop relationships, who finds joy in how to adapt to the audience to showcase the value, we would love to meet you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop strategy and action plans that create revenue growth through direct and programmatic sales
- Developing new relationships/partnerships with agencies, marketers & brands
- Discover and develop new business and revenue opportunities.
- Create and present proposals and pricing to customers to close deals based on need
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Assist in development of sales collateral, case studies, and custom ‘stories’ to translate benefits of KeyMedia to specific industries / advertisers
- Be a thought leader for the company, by helping identify enhancements to our existing product offering, development of new offerings, value propositions and strategies.
How We Know You Can Do It
- 5-10 years of digital, out of home and/or shopper marketing media/ad sales experience
- Client relationship builder with executive presence
- Proven track record of finding a way in with agencies and advertisers and nurturing relationships over time
- Understands programmatic, digital out of home and shopper marketing, within in depth knowledge in at least one of these areas.
- Great communication skills both in writing and in-person
- Team player and the ability to adapt to a growing company
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
What You'll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary, commission and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)