Website Swiftly, Inc.
Swiftly is a mission-driven company and a big data platform for transportation. The platform weaves data analytics, intuitive visualizations, and real-time predictive technologies into applications that drive smarter decisions for public transit agencies. Today, over 8,000 transit professionals in over 100 cities across the globe use Swiftly to improve transportation for over 2 billion passenger trips per year.
The Customer Success team at Swiftly works to ensure customers are happy and finding immense value in the tools that Swiftly provides. We’re on the front line, being the first point of contact for customers that have questions, are encountering issues, or need more support. When problems arise, we ensure that individual customers are listened to and that their issues are cared for, and we apply a keen analytical eye to spot trends and communicate problems in proactive ways with the product team. We are passionate about improving mobility in the communities we serve, and we work side by side with transit agencies and operators to ensure their projects are impactful. We love the human aspect of our work and thrive on getting creative to solve problems or boost network performance. Customer Success is responsible for everything post-sale, from handling the implementation, training our customers, quarterly business reviews, renewals, and everything in between.
About the Customer Success Role
Swiftly now has contracts with over 100 transit agencies, meaning we get many questions, comments, and other inquiries every day. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be our first line of defense to respond to customer inquiries. It is your responsibility to manage your portfolio of accounts and ensure they achieve a return on their investment, again and again.
Even though Swiftly’s HQ office is located in San Francisco, CA, we are open to candidates in all locations across the U.S. as well as Ontario, Canada. At this time we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
- Help your portfolio achieve a return on their investment and meet their ongoing goals
- Help create a strategy on how to drive success on a portfolio that leverages both hardware and software for their daily needs
- Help our customers rapidly & accurately resolve any issues they may have when using our product
- Investigate and solve complicated questions about data
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues
- Understand and prioritize transit agency technology needs to ensure the features and tools developed to deliver value to our customers
- Maintain low to no churn on your portfolio.
- Drive heavy adoption on the Swiftly platform while helping customers meet their goals and achieve value.
- The core KPIs that you own are Gross Renewal, Net Retention and NPS.
- You have 3-5+ years of experience working with Enterprise SaaS (tech experience is preferred).
- Strong understanding of software that is enabled by hardware.
- You have experience working with hardware as a Customer Success Manager.
- You have managed a high-value customer portfolio and have had very low churn.
- You have proven churn reduction tactics that you have employed on your previous customer portfolios.
- You are a tireless investigator. When an issue arises, you own it until resolution.
- You’ve either worked in the transit or transportation industry or you have a passion for transportation.
- You hear challenges from others and have a burning desire to solve them. You stay calm and seek creative ways to deliver solutions.
- You have a fascination with communities of all sizes: large and small, rural and urban.
- You are a strong communicator and are energized by spending the day speaking with and listening to our customers.