Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
An exciting opportunity exists within Medallia’s Compensation & Analytics Team for an experienced Compensation professional with a focus on quantitative analysis, passion for project management, and commitment to data accuracy and integrity. In this capacity, you will be supporting our Director of Analytics & Compensation in preparing analysis related to compensation, equity, and headcount that will drive how Medallia makes decisions and scales for the future.
This opportunity is flexible to be remote or based in our Pleasanton, CA office, reporting directly to the Director of Analytics & Compensation.
- Extensively support the planning and delivery of the annual focal process
- Support and advise HR partners on compensation queries
- Own all data audits and Workday inputs for Compensation
- Accountable for global salary survey submissions and further analysis on market data to develop pay ranges for all roles
- Responsible for the monthly processes on Bonus and Equity grants – from maintaining relevant database, validation of eligibility, to final sign off and letter generation
- Maintain the compensation dashboard to provide insightful metrics to key stakeholders
- Serve as consultation lead with line management and talent acquisition to assess competitive market trends
- 3+ years or financial analysis experience (i.e. compensation analysis, financial planning & analysis, accounting or similar)
- 2+ years of Excel experience using functions to manage large sets of data (i.e. lookups, IF statements, pivot tables)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Accounting, Business or related field
- Experience with Radford Global Technology & Sales Survey data, or Workday compensation module
- Experience with employee compensation or stock administration
- Budget management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Automated reports and interactive visuals creation using tools such as Python, Visier, and Tableau