Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Collections Analyst to assist with key areas within our accounting function. As one of our early finance team members, you’ll have the opportunity to develop yourself in the role described below and take a key role in building processes, procedures and programs to support the finance and accounting function.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or U.S. remote
As a Senior Collections Analyst, you’ll …
- [50%] Own the customer collections process, including processing payments received in Stripe and Netsuite, following up with customers with past due invoices, resolving customer disputes, keeping track of customer agreements and invoices, and the day-to-day correspondence of customer inquiries regarding payment of invoices
- [10%] Monitor the AR aging report to determine potential payment issues, and partner with Sales, Sales Ops and Billing teams to resolve these and streamline the collections process
- [10%] Develop and maintain a customer credit check process
- [10%] Develop and maintain AR and collections reporting
- [10%] Improve the collections process through process improvements and automation
- [10%] Assist with month-end close journal entries and related reconciliations as needed.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Collections Analyst if you:
- Have Collections experience with knowledge in applying payments and performing month-end procedures
- Have experience with Netsuite, Stripe, and Salesforce CPQ
- Are accustomed to managing a large transaction volume
- Are experienced working in an environment where processes and procedures are being developed
- Are a detail-oriented individual with a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills
- Have exceptional customer-service
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sr. Accountant and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification will be required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.