About Happify Health
Happify Health is a clinical grade technology company that develops personalized digital therapeutics and care solutions for the modern healthcare cloud.
We are pioneering a new era of care through Intelligent Healing™️ that makes healthcare more precise, connected, and responsive for pharma, health plans, enterprises, and individuals everywhere.
With a foundation in science-backed activities and games, Happify Health was inspired by the idea that technology can be used to incite positive change in our industry—and ourselves. This vision is powered by our growing diverse team of leaders, experts, and creators, collaborating closely to challenge the status quo and redefine our systems of care.
We believe that meaningful behavior change is a journey—and that moving towards better health and well-being should be enjoyable. Together, we can create a healthier, happier future through Intelligent Healing™️.
Join us as we usher in a new era of connected care, and strive to heal all people, one person at a time.
About the Role
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be the subject matter expert on the data for the product you are assigned. You will not only work on large scale projects to provide value to our customers but will also routinely contribute to ad-hoc reports requested from product stakeholders to answer questions and directionally guide growth & performance. Additionally, you will partner with the Data team to define needs of your product team to help grow our ever-evolving data platforms in Azure Synapse & PowerBI. At Happify Health, we work on providing analytic solutions to our clients and internal teams in an efficient and tech-driven manner leveraging the current advancements in data science & technology. This role will report directly to the Director of Product Management. #LI-Remote
- Support work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Leverage your expertise in the product to perform data validation tasks, ensuring that the data provided is accurate and fully encompasses the requirements of the ask
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis and ongoing deliverables
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data. Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business and product decisions.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Collaborate with the Data team on more complex report requests, defining requirements for needed data and delivery methods
- Participate in internal and customer facing meetings to explain the results and findings of data analysis.
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Understanding of basic product concepts like A/B testing.
- Knowledge on product analytics tools like google analytics, mixpanel, etc..
- Minimum of 5 years of data analysis experience utilizing large diverse data sets
- Minimum of 2 years developing advanced SQL queries (MSSQL & PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience analyzing and conducting critical analysis to drive business and product insights
- Experience identifying KPIs and defining visualization expectations
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Skills & Traits
- Strong communication skills. Ideal candidates will be able to comfortably interact with people across various teams and collaborate to determine the best solution.
- Ability to transform data into information, information into complex analytics and analytics into actional plain language to drive business and product decisions
- Problem Solver. Candidates will need to have the critical thinking skills to not only determine a solution, but overcome obstacles that may be encountered that are outside of their control
- Have a strong desire and ability to learn and improve. You won’t be expected to know everything but you will be expected to continuously learn, improve and acquire new skills.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.