Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who wants to join a powerful startup. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at the Europe level.
First things first… top project details!
The wold’s largest and top-rated booking platform for Beauty and Wellness trusted by millions of consumers woldwide. It is used by 60,000+business and 300,000 professionals woldwide, who book over 20 million appointments per month. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors. They allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local business via its marketplace, while beauty and wellnesss business and professionals use an all-in-one platform to manage their entire operations with its intuitive free business software and financial technology solutions.
The consumer marketplace unlocks revenue potential for partner businessses by levarging the power of online bookings and automated marketing through mobile apps and advanced integrations with major tech brands including Instagram, Facebook and Google.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge, and wants to make an impact!
They are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable matters.
They want all people feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to their vision and goals. Everyone who applies will recieve fair consideration for employment.
They do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
– Day to day
Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager, and working collaboratively in a cross-functional product team within a tribe, you will be accountable for designing and developing applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby/ Elixir code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Be involved in all stages of building products from inception, through delivery and beyond.
• Help to shape the future of their architecture and best practices.
• Contribute to a healthy engineering culture of feedback and growth.
If this is you – holy cow!
• Their stack is Ruby/Elixir/TypeScript, if you’re happy to work with those, they’d love to support you!
• Knack for writing clean, readable OOP code.
• Familiarity with command-suite libraries, depending on project requirements.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset.
• Experience developing complex web applications/APIs in distributed architectures.
• Enthusiastic engineers. Tehy don’t believe engineers are defined by the technologies they use, but by their attitude and application.
• Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the abiliity to effectively influence upwards.
• A passion to write well-structured, idiomatic, tested code that balances elegance and pragmatism.
• Strong communication skills, ability to self-organise and work well within and outside your own team.
• Strike a good balance between technical and product thinking.
• Self-starter and proactive approach.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
If this is also you – JACKPOT!
• Experience with popular web application frameworks such as Rails, Lotus… depending on project requirements.
• Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby/Elixir and its nuances.
• Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby/Elixir.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us!