At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset – an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify – advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard – unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
The Salesforce Program Manager will lead a Salesforce delivery team that builds and scales our CRM platform. Our CRM platform is a system of action for 500+ team members: driving clarity, confidence, and collaboration with our internal tools and teams.
Salesforce is the core of our Sales Stack and other business operations. Your role will be owning this critical element of Hopin. The breakdown of the role will be 70% Program Management and 30% Salesforce. We have an internal Salesforce team you will be working with for delivering Salesforce releases.
The focus will be to work with cross-functional teams on their Salesforce needs. You will be working with marketing, sales, finance, accounting, customer success, product, operations and many other teams to ensure Salesforce is the One Source of Truth.
You will be responsible for running the Steering Committee, Sprint Planning, Stand Ups and Sprint Releases.
While this is a Program Manager role, a high level understanding of Salesforce and the ability to contribute to Salesforce as an Admin is a baseline requirement.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Lead cross-functional content and platform development initiatives
- Maintain CRM platform functionality
- Manage communication between systems and assure alignment
- Provide cross functional support to key stakeholders; requirements gathering, stakeholder updates and task prioritization.
- Agile experience running sprints (sprint planning, stand ups and releases)
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of CRM platform development, configuration and management capabilities.
- Solid grasp of Salesforce products, in how they connect to offer a comprehensive solution to organizational needs and partners, especially in the areas of security and access management, with a dedicated focus on internal business support tools.
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystems.
- Proficient with scrum methodologies.
- Startup and stable enterprise experience are both relevant and acceptable.
- Ability to effectively work independently and collaboratively with remote team members.
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company.
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, Germany, UK, USA
- Employer of Record: Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Australia
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Denmark, Estonia, Honduras, Hungary, Jamaica, Kenya, Lithuania, Nigeria, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.