Website Bankers Healthcare Group (BHG)
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who Are You
You are a motivated Application Support professional who is passionate about supporting key initiatives in a fast-paced environment. You excel at handling a rapid flow of request, and have experience providing first level support for software products and tools. You are a hardworking and positive individual that thrives in an environment where you can make a difference from day 1. This team acts as the front-line of contact for support of central technology services and is responsible for interfacing with clients, resolving software incidents, and acting on service requests while achieving high customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
- Provide customer facing support and problem resolution – troubleshoot production issues, identify and address the root cause, and work with engineering teams to get the resolution deployed to production.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, following through on assignments until issues are resolved and closed.
- Prepares training materials and conducts training on the use and operation of the application system software
- Provide Tier1&2 end user support for escalations and ensure IT service levels are maintained
- Adhere to established agile methodology, SDLC, support and service management policies and procedures; and create and maintain SOPs for processes and tasks related to the supporting the application environment.
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize issues, leveraging internal tools and escalating to internal teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a high-paced, high-volume environment with shifting priorities. Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure through strong time management skills
- Develop and maintain knowledge base documentation.
- Track and prioritize requests through JIRA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete tasks.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of database design and proficient in SQL.
- Experience working within the Salesforce architecture
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills including demonstrated ability to analyze issues and to work effectively with cross functional groups to craft solutions
- 5 to 7 years of software development experience utilizing modern development tools and technologies – Microsoft .NET (C#), Azure Cloud, PHP, Full-Stack architecture, development, and execution
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum and Kanban); experienced in the use of standard agile tools.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Familiarity with IT tools (i.e. IT ServiceDesk, JIRA Software, JIRA Confluence, etc.)
- Familiarity with collaboration tools (i.e. Teams, Skype, etc.)
- Willingness to participate in evenings and weekends on-call rotation coverage