At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives — and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most — their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO’s give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, Australia and the Netherlands.
Our core values – Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork – reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
The goal of Revenue Operations is to drive operational efficiency and reduce friction throughout the entire customer lifecycle; resulting in a more cohesive customer experience, higher customer lifetime value and ultimately accelerated revenue growth. Revenue Operations endeavors to foster data driven business decisions and increased revenue reliability across Marketing, Sales, Services, Support and CSM.
What you’ll do:
- Help refine, optimize, and enforce Sales Territory Rules of Engagement (ROE), Account Ownership and sales policies necessary to keep sales teams focused on successful selling
- Work closely with CRO and Salesforce.com Admin Team to define and carve Territories on an annual basis
- Understand the entire end-to-end sales process, remove points of friction, and streamline workflows to increase sales productivity
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement team on communications to ensure proper end user training and adoption of system and process changes
- Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities, and assist in execution of operational plans
- Provide Tier 2 support to end users via ticketing system in Salesforce.com
- Assist with the implementation and management of Revenue Operations related systems
- Support the Director, Sales Operations in a variety of analytical and process related tasks
- Assist with the ideation, creation, and maintenance of Go-to-Market related dashboards and reports
What we’re looking for:
- Military, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations or relevant field
- 1+ year experience at a SaaS company
- Experience with business requirements documentation
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Google Apps, especially Google Sheets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Salesforce.com and related technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and self-teach
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change