iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 80,000 clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements so that they can focus on their core product.
Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (worldwide leader in digital enablement).
If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users and, equally important, join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then you’re looking at the right place!
We’re looking for an enthusiast Sales Manager to join our team. You will be reporting directly to the Expansion Manager and will be in charge of:
- Identifying customer requirements and possible implementation solutions in line with the iubenda product portfolio;
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities;
- Analyzing business trends, pipeline status and forecasts and providing full visibility of business potential through our CRM reporting tool.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a sales representative or a similar role, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Fluency in German (German native-level strongly preferred as you will be working with the DACH market);
- Fluency in English;
- Communication skills;
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms;
- Being sales-oriented and capable of effectively closing deals.
- Startup-experience preferred;
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Copywriting skills;
- Any experience in the legal field;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world.
At the same time, at your disposal, you have our Bologna and Milan offices. Both are incredibly nice places to work from, located in the center of their respective cities. In case you would prefer to work from one of our offices and not remotely, we are currently offering a hybrid work model, in which we give the possibility to our team members to work from one of our offices up to 2 days per week.
COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
WORK EQUIPMENT – We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
COMPANY RETREATS – Once a year, we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE – We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT – You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people, and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE – We offer online therapy sessions in English/Italian and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations;
ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours;
REMOTE WORK – You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan, both incredibly well located and lovely places to work from). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at: