Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics, the leader and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business — customer, employee, product and brand. Over 13,500 organizations around the world use Qualtrics to listen, understand and take action on experience data (X-data™) — the beliefs, emotions and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics’ robust enablement team is looking to hire a former sales rep to onboard and train up our Sales Development Representative (SDR) Team. This role owns the North and South America SDRs (fresh college graduates) learning how to get their wheels on in the vast world of SAAS sales. From day one on the job through completion of their readiness program to be an official Account Executive, the Enablement Specialist leads all initiatives.
A Day in the Life
- Create and deliver 8-12 hours of quarterly training sessions in a variety of formats (e.g. in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos)
- Closely collaborate with sales leadership, aligning on key enablement priorities
- Develop and manage strong strategic partnerships with cross-functional key stakeholders
- Establish and execute on clear enablement project plans that define business impact, scope, implementation, and success metrics
- Customize training programs for various SDR levels, product lines, regions, and competencies
- Help the broader enablement team deliver other training initiatives
- Gather ad hoc and ongoing feedback from Sales Dev Org to identify skill gaps
- 3+ years experience in a business development/sales role
- SaaS sales environment is a must
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong project/program management and organizational skills
- Excellent facilitation/training delivery within a wide range of audiences and formats
- An extremely agile and adaptable thinker, comfortable with juggling conflicting priorities
- Experienced in digital and blended learning; LMS knowledge is a plus
- Superb content management skills (familiarity with creating learning content, managing content repository and collaboration tools, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree