At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their education and career. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that’s where you come in!
Our team is looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our team in Manila, Philippines. This position can be worked remotely anywhere in Manila. Must be fluent in English and one of the following languages: Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese or Tagalog.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for creating pipeline of qualified business opportunities for designated APAC markets.
- Manage inbound lead workflow daily and efficiently qualify inbound leads based on business needs and revenue potential.
- Develop and implement effective outbound strategies to prospect and target new clients, by utilising a number of available sales tools.
- Provide an outstanding first exposure to Instructure and our products, introducing and positioning our learning software to new clients.
- Work very closely with your designated Regional Director and together identify business opportunities and develop impactful and effective strategies to target new prospects.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual meetings booked and revenue quotas for assigned markets.
- Provide regular and accurate forecasts, ensuring that there is enough pipeline coverage in order to meet assigned revenue quotas.
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- A hard working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- Creative and assertive communication skills.
- Open to feedback and development.
- Experience in sales (retail, B2B, etc) in selling technology solutions preferred, but not required.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified timeframes.
- Experience selling software products and services is desirable.
- Tertiary education in any related field is preferred, but not needed.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to prospects.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Must fluent in English and one of the following languages: Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai or Vietnamese.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Flexible time off
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do