Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. We're looking for a self-starting, goal oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team, playing the crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. This individual will need to understand our product inside and out, demonstrate its value to a variety of educational stakeholders, and convert interested parties into satisfied clients.
In this role, you will:
- Drive NoRedInk’s growth through outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales qualified leads that will turn into opportunities and closed partnerships with schools and districts
- Be tenacious, conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set
- Exemplify NoRedInk’s mission and values in your day-to-day work
- Articulate the NoRedInk’s business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Have a degree from a four-year college or university
- Have a track-record of top performance and exceeding expectations
- Take pride in your written and oral communications skills
- Pick up new technologies quickly and ideally have experience using Salesforce
- You’re outgoing, creative, and tenacious
- Bring passion, work ethic, and a desire to make a difference
- Experience working with salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- 1+ years of experience in B2B software sales
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.