At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset – an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify – advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard – unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
The Hopin Total Rewards team is seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join as a Global Rewards Consultant. In this role, you will work within the Total Rewards team and with our people partners and business leaders to ensure the effectiveness of our compensation programs. You will help maintain the compensation structure already in place and update as needed to ensure Hopin remains competitive to the market.
- Review proposed salary increases, and new hire offers and provide feedback based on analysis of the labor market and internal equity.
- Evaluate, benchmark, and market price jobs.
- Assist in the implementation of base pay structures, incentive programs, and equity plans that reflect the organization's compensation philosophy.
- Support the administration of the annual and mid-year review cycles.
- Ensure programs align with business objectives and comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Participate in compensation surveys
- You are excited to join a fast-growing company
- You are comfortable with change and some ambiguity
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have 3-5 years experience in compensation
- You have experience with the core and advanced compensation modules in Workday
- You enjoy autonomy and can own projects with minimal direction
- You have experience working cross-functionally and building relationships
- You are always willing to learn and take on new challenges
Nice to have:
- Equity administration experience
- Experience with Google Doc Editors ( Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, Germany, UK, USA
- Employer of Record: Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Australia
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Denmark, Estonia, Honduras, Hungary, Jamaica, Kenya, Lithuania, Nigeria, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.