OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
As a Revenue Advisor, you are responsible for understanding detailed customer needs, defining how the Zuora Revenue (formerly, RevPro) solution can meet those needs, and persuading through tailored proposals and demonstrations the superiority of our proven solution.
The Revenue Advisor will work side by side with both prospects and partners, striving to understand client business goals and objectives and then map the Zuora Revenue solution to meet stated needs. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, be a highly motivated self-starter and work well within a team environment. The role requires a unique blend of functional revenue knowledge, business process expertise, listening skills and exceptional communication/presentation skills.
What You’ll Do & Achieve
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Revenue Recognition Automation
- Conduct functional discovery sessions with prospects prior to demonstrations for qualification of prospects’ functional and demonstration requirements
- Respond to requests for information or proposal, both written and oral
- Develop and present customized demonstrations tailored to customer requirements
- Build strong prospect / customer relationships with key users and influencers
- Assist marketing group in creating marketing collateral and documenting business benefits
- Give detailed input to product management on product gaps and required functionality
- Provide details for effective handoff from presales to services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent)
- 5 + years experience in Revenue Accounting with a strong working knowledge of current revenue standards (ASC 606, IFRS 15)
- Ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualize how to demonstrate the fulfillment of those needs through our software solution
- Experience presenting across a range of audiences: front line personnel to senior executives
- Strong technology aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Prior Pre Sales or Consulting experience; Preferred with financial systems and ERP Financials and a focus on the Order to Cash Process
- Experience with Zuora Revenue (RevPro) a plus
- Enterprise software implementation experience
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.