Brave Health utilizes the power of technology to eliminate barriers and expand access to high quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services we are able to reach those in need, when and where they need it. As a community based start-up, our goal is to make quality mental health accessible for all, which is why we not only partner with commercial health plans, but are also a licensed Medicaid and Medicare provider.
We are currently bringing onboard full-time Psych Nurse Practitioners to provide clinical outpatient care and medication assisted treatment, evaluation, and management through our telehealth program. Full-time Nurse Practitioners work 40 hours per week, between Monday-Friday.
- Willingness to work in partnership with the client to achieve goals
- Experience working with adults in need of mental health and/or substance abuse treatment.
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis. Diagnostic skills.
- Treatment planning
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments.
- Timely and quality documentation; experience with EHRs.
- Adaptable to technology, including telehealth software or comfortable with video communication. Experience utilizing telehealth platforms preferred.
- Awareness of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
- Currently licensed in the State of Ohio, additional state licenses preferred
- Experience in Addiction and Mental Health
- Experience working with Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- Psychiatric Mental Health certification (PMHNP) required
- DEA license required, X waiver preferred (required upon hire)
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Fluency in English; Spanish preferred, proficiency in other languages a plus
Benefits at Brave:
- Industry leading time off package (PTO, paid holidays, sick leave)
- Health and dental coverage for employees and their families
- Employees are automatically enrolled in a life insurance policy equivalent to their annual salary
- Short term and long term disability insurance coverage
- Liability insurance coverage
- Annual stipend for growth and educational opportunities
- Set schedule Monday through Friday