As our Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure in our Platform House, you will be responsible for building and maintaining smooth build and deploy processes, evolving our infrastructure and architecture, incident response, and the availability and security of the web and mobile applications. crafting and delivering high-quality applications, products, and APIs for our customers. Every day you will be an owner and a main point of contact for both development and customer-facing systems. As the main stakeholder in architectural changes, you will be responsible for being critical and thorough in reviewing proposed changes.
To thrive in this role you must have a proven track record in systems administration using cloud-based infrastructure in AWS. You have hands-on experience with deploying and managing the infrastructure for a SaaS platform in an agile environment. Experience with Terraform is preferred alongside strong analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
Here’s what you can expect as a Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure:
- Ensuring our cloud services are performant, scalable, and secure
- Enabling the Engineering team to deploy code updates quickly and efficiently
- Building monitoring and alerting tools to increase transparency
- Maintain the reliability and continuous operation of all our systems
- Make recommendations to improve systems performance, security, and scalability
- Work with our Quality Engineering and Data teams on the design and implementation of automated pipelines and deployments, infrastructure, disaster recovery plans, and protocols
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!