Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
Hello Dear. If you’re reading this, then odds are that you’re wondering what’s the next best career step in these wild times we’re living! I’d also be willing to bet that you’ve been reading through a bunch of pharmacy technician job descriptions that all read roughly the same and that promise big things without offering much context. In a sea of the same-old-same-old, I’d rather switch things up a bit and give you a feel for what it’s actually like to be a Pharmacy Technician: Patient Care Associate at Capsule!
We are hiring for full time Pharmacy Technicians with customer service skills that also have experience working in mid-to-high volume pharmacy environments.
Let’s start with what we’re offering:
- You will enjoy a well rounded benefits package! The package includes competitive rate, medical, dental, vision (covered up to 100% by Capsule depending on plan), 401k, flexible PTO, pre-tax commuter benefits.
- A remote role! You’re working from home but you're not alone! Your team is available in real-time to help you be successful! Our Pharmacy Services and Pharmacy Experience teams are currently working remotely.
- An opportunity to work for a hyper-growth startup that’s revolutionizing the healthcare industry! Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone. Even amidst the whirlwind of events, we've made a tremendous amount of growth in NYC and progress with national expansion so we can help look after as many patients as possible.
- We will help you to grow your career. We’ll introduce you to some of the most incredibly talented people in the world of pharmacy and customer service and give you a chance to learn and grow from them.
- You’ll have a manager that has an open door at all times and a team that has a reputation of excellence, collaboration, and a very healthy sense of humor.
This IS the right opportunity for you if:
- You have worked in a pharmacy environment: You’ve worked in retail or other types of pharmacies and you are passionate about providing delightful service; but you just know that there’s got to be a simpler, better way to look after customers. A better way for patients, and a better way for doctors, and a better way for YOU!
- Are dedicated and self-motivated: This the perfect opportunity to prove your motivation in this fully remote role. Dedication to improving yourself on a daily basis. This means being a better customer service representative every day, but it also means exemplifying our values: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together.
- Are friends with technology: Success here means a balance between killer customer service skills and minimal issues with documentation, mastery of internal tools, and an inbox that doesn’t scare small children.
- You are open to sharing and receiving feedback: Along the way, you will encounter challenges and opportunities and how you respond will forever mark your journey. We’ll ask you to look at each as a problem to solve, full-heartedly accept constant feedback from your team and adapt as you go.
- Are a people-person: Our team prides itself on providing world-class customer experience with all of our customers whether they are the first call of the day or the last call.
What you’ll need to be considered:
- You are physically located in the state of New Jersey.
- You have a high school diploma / GED (Bachelor's Degree is preferred).
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a Pharmacy Technician within a mid-high volume pharmacy (retail, mail order, specialty, or long term care).
- You are a certified technician in the state of NJ
- You are familiar with general pharmacy terminology (SIG codes, brand, and generic names of medications).
- You must be available to work mornings/afternoons/evenings and rotating weekends.
- Access to a reliable computer with audio/video capabilities and a high-speed internet of at least 100 Mbps.
So there you go… if you’re still reading and more excited than you were when you started, then click that little “Submit Application” button somewhere on this page.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds – including but not limited to – race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.