Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our School Education team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We have an opening for a strategic and relationship-driven Regional Sales Director who will be responsible for promoting the sales of our supplemental software portfolio including; ALEKS, Redbird Mathematics, Achieve3000 and Actively Learn. The territory is Kentucky and West Virginia.
How will you make an impact?
– Identifying customer leads and creating new business within a geographic territory to drive large scale K-12 digital sales in the supplemental education market.
– Using multiple market data points, create territory sales plan including events and strategies to prospect for new opportunities, strategies for growing existing relationships, and elevating the McGraw Hill brand in every interaction.
– Conducting strong digital sales presentations of McGraw Hill’s supplemental software solutions to prospective customers.
– Collaborate closely with internal teams, customer success, implementation group, product development and product marketing to drive innovation and inform the next iteration of digital supplemental programs.
– Demonstrating the ability to form solid partnerships at all levels of a school district to ensure the execution of profitable, recurring, long-term business relationships.
– Collaborating with McGraw Hill’s Core Curriculum Sales Reps, District Managers, and Implementation Group to craft and leverage complex selling strategies and drive innovation across the teams.
What you’ll need to be successful:
– Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred or equivalent experience.
– Ability to travel 80-85%.
– Previous educational sales experience preferred.
– Previous experience teaching or selling Math and Literacy products/programs a plus.
– Track record of sales success as demonstrated by having met or exceeded sales quotas.
– Strong presentation and solution selling skills.