- Support local recruiting team
- Provide high quality customer service to the recruiting team, candidates and hiring managers
- Quality check and post internal and external job postings
- Coordinate interview details with candidates, ensuring they have the information necessary for interviews
- Facilitate travel arrangements for candidates as necessary
- Review and submit candidate expense reports
- Coordinate day of interview logistics for candidates, interviewers and hiring managers
- Initiate and manage new hire background checks
- Track and manage new hire start dates and communications
- Enter and maintain data integrity in recruitment tools
- Use of task management tool to manage day to day requests
- Display a strong understanding of processes and tools
- Engage with the global talent acquisition community to ensure alignment and a bias for continuous collaboration and improvement
We are Skedulo, the world’s leader in scheduling and workforce management software. Skedulo was founded in 2013 and like a lot of the world’s most recognizable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh. If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
We are looking for a motivated team member to join our Global Talent Acquisition team as a Recruitment Coordinator.
As a Recruitment Coordinator within Skedulo, you will play a key part in bringing top talent into our organization. In this role, you will primarily focus on the day-to-day support of candidate and new hire requests across the US and UK. This includes arranging interviews across multiple locations and time zones, supporting candidate onboarding activities and navigating different processes, tools and technologies, all while enhancing the candidate experience and building partnerships across the broader Global Talent Acquisition team!
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, committed to diversity and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing
What We Look For In You
- We are looking for someone who has the passion to develop their career within HR and Talent Acquisition. We are looking for a team member who has experience in a fast paced, highly collaborative global working environment
- Passion for providing a great experience to candidates and internal partners alike by providing timely information concisely
- Especially well-organised, detail oriented and process driven
- Ability to problem solve and pivot in a dynamic environment
- High sense of urgency and capability to meet high demands when necessary
- Business process oriented with a focus on facilitating and improving team collaboration
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a global team to find solutions, achieve results and deliver a great, effective and efficient service
- Desire to challenge and develop your skillset on an ongoing basis
We Encourage You to Apply
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Mental Wellness days
- Volunteer days