Are you passionate about providing a positive candidate experience? Do you thrive in autonomous, fast-paced environments? Do you want to make a major impact at a high-growth startup?
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Operations team. As a Recruiting Coordinator at OpenPhone, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent that satisfy our organizational needs.
Here are some things you’ll do:
- Schedule and coordinate phone screens, virtual interviews, and on-site interviews; work directly with candidates and our hiring teams
- Review pre-hire requirements to determine hire status or escalate if needed
- Support aspects of candidate pre-hire as well as employee onboarding
- Lead or assist with ad hoc projects, which may include process improvement assessment or coordinating recruiting events
- 1-2 years of Recruiting Coordinator experience
- Strong understanding of administrative operations within staffing/HR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment, adapting to change quickly
- Experienced with ATS workflows; Lever preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive and solution-oriented approach
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with employees, candidates, vendors, contractors, and management in a professional manner
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience