The Mobile team at Signify Health builds the Signify App which is enabled on thousands of mobile devices for our health care providers and helps them evaluate patients in a home based setting. We are looking for a Quality Engineer IV (QE-IV) who will own the quality assurance of the Signify App on the mobile device during the entire product lifecycle, from concept to delivery and post launch support.. Some of the responsibilities include setting quality strategy, designing and building test suites, keeping up with iOS version updates, and ensuring it’s compatibility and integration with the third-party apps to perform labs for the patients. A key part of the role will be ensuring the quality of data that flows in and out of the Signify App is accurate and timely. The QE-III will work within the dedicated Mobile scrum team, interacting with both product and development, as well as drive communication with internal and external stakeholders that the Mobile applications depend on. This individual will be part of the larger Quality Engineering organization and will also contribute to setting standards, tooling and best practices that drive a consistent quality strategy across the entire Signify Health organization.
- 5-7 years overall Quality Engineering experience.
- 4+ years experience with any Object Oriented programming like Objective C,.Net or Java
- 2+ years experience in writing and maintaining automated test scripts using Xcode tool
- 2+ years experience on testing mobile applications on real devices and simulators across iOS devices.
- 2+ years experience API testing tools like SoapUI or Postman
- 2+ years hands-on knowledge of SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- 2+ years experience creating, maintaining, and enhancing CI/CD pipelines and capabilities
- 2+ years working within a team practicing Agile Scrum or Kanban. Deep understanding of Agile concepts, its impact on testing approach and provides value in all scaled Agile activities/ceremonies.
- 1+ years experience with automated testing frameworks and tools such as Cypress or Selenium
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements.
- Proven understanding of large system architectures and E2E workflows.
- Proven experience implementing testing for multiple types of non-functional requirements (NFRs).
- Experience in leadership activities such as asset management, identifying strategic opportunities, provide thought leadership and advise on industry trends to drive maturity of QE processes.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple teams to offer creative solutions and solve complex problems.
- Proven ability to Shift Testing Left by participating in application/system planning at design level, and identifying risks early.
- Manage defect backlogs, help prioritize and schedule fixes in partnership with Tech Leads and POs.
- 2+ years experience participating in Production support on an application including root cause analysis, supporting resolutions with testing and development.
- Ability to take complex and complicated concepts and communicate to a wider audience of stakeholders through various mediums (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
- Knowledge of Swift language is a plus.
- Strong organization ability and strong attention to detail
- Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Flexible and able to successfully accept change and lead the charge
- Write and maintain unit tests when required
- Create and maintain testability tools such as virtual services, test data services, etc
- Document and perform manual testing of assigned products when necessary
- Play an active role in release planning and be the voice of QA for the product
- Provide reporting and recommend improvements such as in-code coverage and defect density
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.