Wonolo (Work Now Locally) is disrupting the $140BN temporary staffing industry. Founded in 2014, Wonolo’s mission is to help people find consistent work. Through our two-sided tech marketplace, we connect hundreds of businesses in need of front-line workers with over 1 million underemployed workers in local markets across the United States, within minutes. Wonolo empowers the in-demand workforce by democratizing access to flexible work, opportunities to learn new skills, a living wage, and comprehensive portable benefits and perks.
We are looking for an experienced technical individual that understands how to organize, drive and manage manual testing activities. We are expanding rapidly and we need someone that is able to prioritize and spearhead test projects.
What you’ll do:
- Drive test planning, strategy and execution for Web, Mobile app and APIs testing
- Manage and author test cases
- Track and document test activities
- Act as the single point of contact for test duties for the team
- Perform triage of bugs (Severity, classification and assignment)
- Investigate Product Helpdesk Tickets
- Help design and execute initiatives to improve product quality.
- Identify, analyze, document and track bugs, errors and concerns in Jira.
- Actively participate in keeping the internal knowledge base up to date.
- Have an opportunity to learn and contribute into test automation codebase
Who you are:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance with Web, native mobile apps and API testing
- Ability to organize and prioritize testing activities
- Extensive experience with QA methodologies and an ability to design test cases to provide full coverage.
- Knowledge of testing types and techniques. Be able to select right testing plan and justify it and for the given SUT
- Working knowledge of relational databases (Postgres/MySQL) and the ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience working with defect tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies and the role of QA.
- Comfortable interacting with Rest APIs and use of Postman
- Understanding of mind maps as an exploratory testing methodology.
- Working knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience testing/interfacing with Ruby on Rails and React applications.
- Knowledge of Docker and Nomad.
- Exposure to test automation. Experience with Selenium and/or Python
- Previous experience working with distributed teams in different time zones.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS debug and logging tools