About Happify Health
Happify Health is a clinical grade technology company that develops personalized digital therapeutics and care solutions for the modern healthcare cloud.
We are pioneering a new era of care through Intelligent Healing™️ that makes healthcare more precise, connected, and responsive for pharma, health plans, enterprises, and individuals everywhere.
With a foundation in science-backed activities and games, Happify Health was inspired by the idea that technology can be used to incite positive change in our industry—and ourselves. This vision is powered by our growing diverse team of leaders, experts, and creators, collaborating closely to challenge the status quo and redefine our systems of care.
We believe that meaningful behavior change is a journey—and that moving towards better health and well-being should be enjoyable. Together, we can create a healthier, happier future through Intelligent Healing™️.
Join us as we usher in a new era of connected care, and strive to heal all people, one person at a time.
About the Role
Happify Health is hiring a talented Proposal Writer & Manager to partner with the business development team and stakeholders across the company to support the capture/proposal processes for new and expanding business opportunities. You will manage and write responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs); creating the collateral necessary to close new deals. You will also develop technical narratives on Happify’s technology portfolio and organize market research with the ultimate goal of capturing strategically important contracts.
This position can be based at our office in New York City or remotely anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
- Research, write and edit proposal and technical content to ensure factual accuracy and consistency of tone.
- Create new persuasive and insightful proposal content narrative that integrates customer requirements, organizational strengths, and corporate objectives.
- Partner with our commercial business and technical stakeholders to pursue long-term opportunities and execute Happify’s capture, pricing, and outreach strategy through proposals, white papers, and other documents
- Manage and write responses to requests for white papers, general product or company information, quotes, and proposals.
- Participate in proposal review and win strategy sessions to drive submissions forward.
- Interview and coordinate with cross-functional team members to create growth enablement assets (e.g. implementation, product information, case studies).
- Work collaboratively with Marketing (e.g. Content Writer) to ensure that every piece of content we publish adheres to our corporate messaging, tone and style.
- Create and curate a content library in Loopio of product information, briefs, and graphics for use across the business.
- Monitor and flag potential opportunities to key internal stakeholders.
- Work with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to generate large documents on short timelines.
- Significant experience with proposal writing with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Comfort working with a diverse range of disciplines including, but not limited to, product, design, technology, program management, and finance – with the ability to translate jargon from each of those fields into understandable, compelling narrative.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.