Website Aurora Solar
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We’re looking for a program manager to help us scale our product development efforts, leading key programs that benefit our customers. The Program Manager role at Aurora is central to Aurora’s progress as they drive cross-functional initiatives that traverse product, design & research, engineering, and our go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, customer success). This role requires a strong mix of organizational and scrum master or program management skills, strong communication skills, as well as the ability to juggle multiple initiatives at once, while maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. The Program Manager will liaise with internal stakeholders and other team members to identify and drive a portfolio of programs across the product platform.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a program manager/scrum master for one or more Aurora pods, collaborating with engineering and design partners to evolve tools, processes, and communications as the platform matures
- Program manage initiatives that drive customer adoption of the Aurora platform
- Work closely with product, engineering, and design leaders to identify, initiate and manage programs that create internal efficiency and benefit our customers
- Work with go-to-market teams including sales and customer success to improve the customer experience, and direct initiatives that explore new markets or expand existing offerings
- Serve as a bridge between product and account team to coordinate product deliverables for a small number of highly strategic customer accounts, particularly in the onboarding phase
- Manage the rollout of key features and programs that have a customer-facing impact, partnering with the product and marketing teams to drive the maximum impact and adoption
What we value:
- Consultative and collaborative: Asks questions, listens, understands, and supports stakeholders and team members’ perspectives, goals, and opportunities
- Team focused: a reliable and valued member of the team, supporting and enabling others to succeed
- Effective communicator: able to articulate ideas, concerns, and opportunities to affect positive change through programs and initiatives
- Self-starter: Comfortable identifying opportunities, taking initiative, asking questions to help clarify prioritization, comfortable defining a program from definition through to launch
- Natural leader: Able to rally and align a team without formal authority
- Data-driven: able to independently analyze data from multiple sources across the organization. Surfaces and evangelizes progress toward key metrics
- CSM strongly recommended; PMP certification and experience with Atlassian JIRA preferred but not required