At Vendia, we’re creating the world’s fastest and most scalable platform for developing and running universal applications. We combine the best of serverless, distributed ledgers and massively scaled cloud services to help customers solve their hardest data sharing and integration challenges. Be part of the movement and join a team of experts that built industry-changing services like AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Step Functions, S3, and many more.
As a Program Manager at Vendia, your initial responsibilities will have immediate customer impact, focusing on industry compliance programs such as SOC2, GDPR, CCPA & more. It’ll also be highly visible, as you standardize reporting processes. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and other teams. This role will report to our Director of Engineering.
We are a virtual company seeking employees who can operate within +/- 5 hours of the US Pacific Time Zone.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Lead compliance initiatives in partnership with our Director of Engineering
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Identify need for solutions and work cross functionally to solve
- Manage technical programs, identify dependencies, and develop and track milestones
- Communicate regularly on status, progress and blockers
- 5+ years in a technical project or program management role
- Experience working directly with engineering as well as non-technical teams
- Experience or demonstrated interest in privacy-related policy and product initiatives
- Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment preferred
Vendia is creating the world’s fastest and most scalable platform for creating and running universal applications. Our cloud-based, SaaS-delivered offering enables application developers to work with real-time business data – across companies and clouds. By recreating the speed and ease of a conventional database, we’re tackling the hardest cross-cloud sharing challenges so that our customers can focus on what matters most: their business outcomes.
Our customers span industries – from automotive and food & beverage, to travel, hospitality, and not-for-profits. They use Vendia to solve challenging data sharing and data integration problems: real-time supply chain and logistics tracking, settlement of physical and digital contracts, consolidating the data needed to drive AI/ML inferencing, and more. Our employees helped create industry-changing services like AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and many more. We are taking that expertise and continuing the tradition at Vendia. We build disruptive, innovative technologies that combine the best of Serverless, distributed ledgers, and massively scaled cloud-based services that deliver business value to our customers.
Vendia is a rapidly growing, minority-owned startup headquartered in San Francisco and Seattle, serving the needs of enterprises around the globe. Our recent $15.5M Series A investment has enabled us to accelerate our vision of multi-party data sharing, and we are growing rapidly. We embrace remote workers but also love interactive development. Our culture is dynamic, with a focus on rapid, iterative delivery and continuous learning from customer engagements. Most importantly, we are a “succeed or fail together” company – everyone here plays nicely with each other, a culture we’ve enshrined in our Kind Humans Policy, and a key requirement for all job applicants.