About the Team
Fanatics Collectibles is a new company working at the intersection of collectibles and technology. Backed by some of the best investors, sports properties and operators in the world, we are integrating with Fanatics’ global digital sports platform – which includes 900 sports relationships and more than 81 million reachable fans – to reimagine the collectibles business for the 21st century.
The Product Quality Analyst will be a member of the Topps Digital organization providing software testing, quality assurance, and suggesting refinements that ensure the quality of our customers’ software.
- Interpret use cases, user interface specifications, and other functional requirements
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Analyze functional or technical requirements for completeness, correctness, and testability
- Gather various types of requirements including data, functional, business, and technical
- Able to work in one or more software development methodologies (mostly Agile) and one or more quality management tools
- Ability to work on both mobile platforms and web
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience testing complex web-based and mobile applications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in manual, functional and regression testing using various tools. Experience in Automation Testing would be highly preferred
- Experience testing on Unity based applications highly preferred.
- Experience on cross platform testing, testing Mobile Apps as well as Web based Applications highly preferred.
- Understanding of how technical risk and business priorities influence the specifics of a test strategy and test plan
- Working knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs
- Working knowledge of defect tracking, quality principles and testing tools
- Understanding json responses and requests, REST client testing highly preferred
- History of high-quality work – accurate, neat, attentive to detail, consistent thorough, follow high standards
- Organized, sets realistic priorities, manages time appropriately, meets deadlines, coordinates with others, proactive
- Keeps up with assigned work load, willing to put in extra effort, knows what must be done, seldom needs instruction, ability to work independently
- Decisive, willingness to make decisions, ask questions when needed
- Motivated, committed to the job, energetic, self-starting, takes the initiative, shows enthusiasm and high energy level
- Works well with others, flexible, helps without being asked, seeks and maintains good relationships
- Consistent attendance, punctual, reliable, follows policies and procedures
- Effective listener
- Dependable when deadline pressures intensify, able to remain calm and effective, responds resourcefully to change, rarely loses temper and tolerant to changes in plans or policies
- Compliant with company and client dress code
- Tactful, displays common sense, maintains confidentiality, makes sound decisions
- Innovative, generates original solutions, develops new options, suggests improvements, willing to try new concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, presentation skills and interaction skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking, analytical thinking, critical thinking, problem solving
- Professional: prepared, on time, available, knowledgeable, respectful, compliant with policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently with guidance from client
- Uphold a high standard of work deliverables.
- Take ownership of individual work
- Desire to learn
- Ability to manage uncertainty, chaos, difficult people
- Strong customer service orientation
- Assimilate into the client culture without losing your SDLC identity and advocacy
- Strong leader with a solid foundation in business analysis
- Mid to Senior Experience with 5+ years of experience, contributes to complex aspects of a project, defines technical work plans, and leads others to execute