At the Lyft family of companies, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization. Flexdrive is a subsidiary of Lyft that works together with Lyft teams to realize our shared mission.
We’re looking for a talented Product Operations Specialist to further expand on the services that Flexdrive provides within Lyft’s Fleet LOB. In this role you would own the end-to-end change management process for a specific product team(s) within Fleet, performing readiness for internal teams. You would serve as the SME in your assigned product team(s) and support the Fleet business with operational initiatives that improve the internal and external experience in a way that stays true to the Flexdrive brand while moving metrics. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact by shaping a best in class customer journey for people exploring Lyft’s Fleet offerings. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to play a key role in contributing to the future of Flexdrive, we would love to meet you!
- Lead operational initiatives in close partnership with a variety of cross functional teams (Design, Product, Eng, Biz Ops, Field teams)
- Proactively identify risks, and create mitigation strategies for new product and operational initiatives
- Investigate potential product bugs/issues and work with Engineering team to resolve
- Drive process and product improvements that enhance the Fleet experience
- Execute deep dives and present project-specific findings to cross-functional partners to help drive high-impact decisions
- Communicate program status and report on key performance indicators to Fleet leadership
- Draft vertical-specific internal comms and documentation prior to them being sent/published
- Perform Ops QA alongside Product Marketing and/or Data Science
Experience & Skills:
- Extremely process oriented, with experience simultaneously managing multiple complex projects
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and re-prioritizing work as objectives shift
- Experience with JIRA, or commitment to learning
- Ability to analyze and understand data, communicating findings to a variety of audiences
- Successful track record of effectively building networks with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong bias for action
- Commitment to continual personal growth and development
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Note: For this role, candidates must reside in states registered for Flexdrive Services LLC.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $63,580 -74,800 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
Flexdrive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Flexdrive does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Flexdrive also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Flexdrive will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.