Website Bankers Healthcare Group (BHG)
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are passionate about product marketing, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where your strong initiative and drive allow you execute with speed and precision. You have extensive experience building, launching, and monitoring integrated marketing campaigns to attract and retain customers, and are looking to join a company where you can spearhead strategy for a product line and be an integral part of the business’ success.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans for the NaluPay point-of-sale financing solution, one of the growing products within BHG’s family of companies
- Act as the key liaison between the sales, product, and marketing teams to set, achieve, and exceed business goals for your product
- Lead cross-functional team meetings with email, digital, PR, direct mail, brand, creative, performance marketing, analytics, web development and more
- Assess campaign effectiveness on an ongoing basis and constantly bring new ideas to the team to test
- Set and achieve KPIs and OKRs for your product
- Launch thought leadership and content marketing campaigns that position your subject matter experts as credible resources in their fields
- Gather and analyze customer insights and market trends to drive future campaign strategies
- Oversee the event strategy, execution, and budgets for both national and regional tradeshows
- Manage the development and distribution of customized end consumer marketing materials for our merchant partners
- Partner with our social and Web development teams to build our presence online and through social media
- Partner with research team to create buyer personas that can be leveraged throughout all marketing communications, and build a Voice of Customer program to gather key insights
- Document the customer journey and develop sales enablement materials to drive conversion
- Work with performance marketing team to establish and monitor campaign tests, building dashboards and reports to highlight effectiveness of lead generation and branding initiatives
- Support the business development team by developing sales collateral, presentations, etc.
- Partner with Compliance to gain approval on all material
- Become the expert on your product: the customers, competitors, industry landscape, etc.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience building and executing go-to-market strategies
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver consistent high-quality results on time
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Clear, concise communicator, with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills across all levels of the organization
- Experience in the financial industry preferred