First, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX is at the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology by providing enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. With 63% of data breaches being linked to a third party, CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics to efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process.
What does a Product Marketing Intern do at CyberGRX?
As a product marketing intern, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact in several areas across the business including Marketing, Product, Sales and Third-Party Strategy. Tasks include working with cross-functional teams to effectively communicate our product’s features; crafting Exchange member training and enablement materials; and creating public-facing content that drives demand and educates the market. You’ll analyze the competitive landscape, and educate others in the organization on industry and competitive trends. And, you’ll work closely with other areas of the Marketing team to contribute to internal and external content as well as social media.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Contribute to the creation of key product marketing and member marketing materials, highlighting the value of our platform to internal and external stakeholders
- Create engaging content for our online community to educate and enable CyberGRX members
- Work with the member marketing manager to select and craft case studies
- Support Product Marketing’s efforts to build compelling product messaging, assets and more in support of product launches
- Assist Product Marketing with product positioning, competitive analysis and brand storytelling through research, presentation development, and social media
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and leaders, to learn about other functions that contribute to a SaaS start-up’s success
- Develop vital skills needed to be an effective product marketer, including how to build positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies to support SaaS products
- Develop and manage project plans to completion
What you bring to the table:
- Creativity and enthusiasm to learn from multiple cross-functional leaders
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and passion for working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- A passion for product management/marketing and aspiration to continue expanding your skillset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills which translate into well-written product content and presentations
- Excited to work with a high performing Marketing team to shape the future of cybersecurity at an amazing technology start-up
- Must be a Junior or Senior in undergraduate program or graduate with a degree in a relevant field
Why you want to intern for CyberGRX:
- Competitive paid internship
- Work with experts in the field of marketing and cybersecurity.
- Remote Friendly Work Environment.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Base Pay: $20/hour