Website Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role & Team
We will consider candidates at all experience levels. This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based throughout the world.
We are looking for product managers responsible for the innovation and expansion of our mission-critical systems and workflows across risk and compliance. We are a market leader at a huge junction in our company’s life and we are seeking talented individuals with a deep understanding of product management principles and best practices in the areas below:
In order to provide the best in class trading platform around the world Kraken needs to adhere to a variety of regulatory requirements throughout the various regions we operate in. The Compliance product and strategy team ensures all of Kraken’s products and services satisfy these regional compliance requirements and allow us to continue providing best in class products to our customers around the globe.
Finance & Tax
Sound financial practices are key to Kraken’s ability to expand and operate at scale, and deliver a world class experience to clients expecting the best. The mission of the Finance product and strategy team at Kraken is to help ensure the company can maintain complete awareness and control of all financial assets on the platform.
To ensure that all funds entering the Kraken Exchange are not only authorized, but not from disallowed sources Kraken has built a state of the art detection and prevention system to minimize the Fraud across our platform. The Fraud product and strategy team are responsible for the mission-critical risk & fraud systems and workflows for the Kraken exchange to ensure no unauthorized funds are allowed to enter our ecosystem.
At Kraken we believe in building a world class platform enriched with industry leading security to ensure our customers can trust that their funds and trading activity are secure. The Security product team builds state of the art security models and systems, with the goal of protecting Kraken and our clients from unauthorized account and platform access.
The successful candidates should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organisation. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. There’s rarely a boring day in crypto, and we’re looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
- Drive the development of the product strategy, roadmap, and implementation phases.
- Work with customers and stakeholders to define and develop product requirements.
- Drive group alignment around product features to enable efficient roadmap execution
- Articulate metrics, requirements, goals, and features to all relevant stakeholders
- Stay on top of regulatory developments, industry trends and internal initiatives.
- Develop product documentation including specification, wireframes and process flows.
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices.
- Understanding of product management principles and best practices.
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail .
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience and knowledge of crypto highly preferred.