Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Enterprise POS Product team that enjoys driving technical innovation and building solutions to direct customer feedback. The PAR Product Manager is responsible for the Product Planning and Execution throughout the Product lifecycle. This role is a key factor in ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Your position will report directly to the Enterprise POS Product line leader. In this role, you must be a thought leader, a pioneer and a passionate individual who loves working in a dynamic, ambiguous and fast paced environment in which managing multiple projects and priorities is the norm.
- Contribute to the definition of the strategic roadmap for the POS Cloud Services
- Define and prioritize initiatives based on a deep understanding of user needs and behaviors collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Own and align product backlog to business goals and business value, drafting, refining and prioritizing Epics, user stories, and tasks for the Scrum teams.
- Proactively lead continuous backlog refinement and grooming while actively participating in all Scrum ceremonies to ensure product is developed, tested, and deployed to specification
- Work collectively with peer Product Managers to align on cross team dependencies
- Own development, execution, and communication of release plan
- Lead the creation of new feature documentation for customers and support
- Identify and measure product and business metrics to drive improvements and better understand our customers’ needs
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years of data driven product owner, management, or business analyst experience, partnering closely with software development teams.
- Demonstrated experience in defining, driving, shipping and scaling cloud-based solutions.
- Solid technical understanding of cloud-based solutions and ability to dive in with development teams for clear understanding and collaboration.
- Experience building a compelling roadmap and work across diverse stakeholder groups to deliver.
- Excellent understanding of the fast moving, multi-dimensional restaurant technology commerce landscape.
- Track record of delivering results using an Agile development process grounded in metrics and user data.
- Experience operating as an engaged, motivated, leader of a team.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, data-driven, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
- Drive to become a subject matter expert on the products that you own.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.