Website Inside Real Estate
Inside Real Estate, one of the top 5 fastest-growing companies in Utah, powers the day-to-day business of over 200,000 residential real estate professionals.
We are hiring a Product Manager to join our kvCORE Platform Team. This role is key to our product strategy and product expansion. The PM is expected to lead the vision and development of the kvCORE Platform, interface with clients and agents, and gain the trust and respect of all the departments in the company.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative real estate products.
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive product development with a team of highly-talented engineers.
- Produce well-written product documentation.
- Interact directly with real estate agents and teams to better understand the user experience.
- Understand IRE’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- 3+ years of product management or real estate software experience
- 3+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications
- Competent in HTML, SQL
- Familiar with JIRA, Intercom, and other product management tools
- Analytical abilities, working with large data sets
- Residential real estate experience a plus
- Technology sophistication
- Business savvy
- Credibility with key executives
- Deep customer knowledge
- Passion for the product
- Respect of their product team
At Inside Real Estate enjoy:
- Small company feel, with big company growth, support and stability
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k Retirement Savings, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K Employer Matching
- Company paid Parental Leave
- A focus on driving top results in a fun environment
- Opportunities to grow within our company
- Potential to work in a remote setting
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are hired, and your position demands business travel &/or meeting/working at an office location, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not reveal any information about your vaccination status at this time.